Ingredients (for 4 people):
- lettuce and rocket leaves, about 200 g.
- ½ red pepper cut into thin strips
- ½ courgette cut into thin strips
- 3 carrots cut into thin slices (you can do this with the peeler)
- 5-6 slices Argal Serrano ham cut into strips
- olive oil, mustard, salt and sugar
Clean the vegetables and cut into pieces. Lightly sauté the vegetables (pepper, courgette and carrot) in a little olive oil until they are crispy and sprinkle with a pinch of sugar so they become slightly caramelised, adding a surprising hint of sweetness. Assemble the salad on a plate, arranging the leaves followed by the vegetables and finally the ham. Add a vinaigrette dressing made with the oil and the mustard.